Aside from being a singer/performer Ian Nuer manages EVNTS IN STYLE.
EVNTS IN STYLE is a full service events management organization with a complete roster of talents and service providers to cater to every imaginable lifestyle and corporate events.
One of the events that the organization loves to do is wedding. To become a part of every couple’s biggest day is something very special. On that note, the organizing team has things in mind to make that day extra special.
A venue for every wedding is one of the major things that the team is to think about. It has to be a venue which fits the personality and preferences of the couple. There are grooms and brides to be who prefer to hold their weddings in places a bit or even farther from their own hometowns. And that is where destination weddings take place.
Destination weddings became a trend nowadays. Most of the times, having your wedding in farther places is a way for the couple to realize of wanting to have an intimate celebration.
So for those of you lovely brides who are leaning towards or thinking about destination weddings; NO WORRIES because Northern Mindanao has its own to offer.
EVNTS IN STYLE picked top 3 venues for destination weddings (Based on Experience)
- DAHILAYAN GARDENS, Bukidnon
- For a couple who dreams of having a feel of an instant out-of-the-country wedding, the Dahilayan Gardens is a perfect place. It has a scenic view full of imported pine trees (mostly from New Zealand) back dropped with equally beautiful mountain ranges. Every inch of the place has this “instagrammable” appeal. The place offers spots for a tasteful photography.
The couple and the guests could simply enjoy the cold breeze as long as they have their fashionable winter clothes prepared.
- DUKA BAY RESORT, Medina, Misamis Oriental
- Looking for a venue for a beach wedding (sunrise or sunset)? Check Duka Bay Resort out.The place is one of the best venues for destination weddings because of its accessibility and magnificent view. For grooms and brides-to be who love clear waters and spectacular sunset or sunrise, Duka Bay Resort is a place I would recommend. If the couple happens to have guests who are into marine life Duka Bay Resort is more than ready. Everyone can go SCUBA diving or snorkeling and explore the colorful underwaters of the Gingoog Bay right in front of your eyes.
On top of everything, Duka Bay Resort offers very relaxing villas for everyone to rest. Each of the villas is designed with a balcony/terrace wherein you can just sit, drink your coffee or juice while enjoying the breath-taking sunsets
- MALASAG HOUSE, Cagayan de Oro City
- A getaway within the city of Cagayan de Oro. Just minutes- drive away from the city proper. Malasag House is fit for both sunrise and sunset weddings. Situated at the very heart of Malasag, the place brings you closer to nature. It also offers a beyond beautiful view of Cagayan de Oro City and the Macajalar Bay since it is located in a mountain. For couples who love to have a Home-like environment on their wedding day Malasag House has to be one of the best choices.
A place is always unforgettable. Choose the one that matches your taste and your budget. Based on EVNTS IN STYLE top choices for destination weddings,here’s the top 3 if which we would highly recommend.
For Inquiries on events, please like and message EVNTS IN STYLE on its Facebook page.