Cagayan de Oro City is one of the most ideal wedding destinations in Misamis Oriental. We are a home to beautiful scene and artistic wedding suppliers, we can’t deny many soon to be brides, grooms and debutants choose to celebrate their special day in this city. The first kasalang Filipino in CDO was 15 years ago and as Mathel Ong of Kasal.com noticed it was a different world then. The development is totally different now and Professional Organizer Incorporated and of course Kasal.com were happy to have contributed in the development of the local event industry.
Kasalan at Kotilyon Wedding & Debut Expo 2018 set their royal expo last September 14-16, 2018. This event caters soon to be bride and debutants in different workshops:
- To try on wedding and debut gowns featured by Carmel Kho Ricarte Atelier
- Know the type of gown that fits your body type
- Let’s you try sample of delicious treats from MONday Cookie Treats.
- Coached by some of CDO’s most trusted event suppliers in planning your big day
- Watch a make-up demo by Lenlen Anaya and Kitchie Uy
- Llisten to a short talk by Ernz HUIZO on choosing the perfect gown based on your body type
- Get tips from OneSmile Photography & Videography on looking great on your photos.
- Try delicious desserts by Dessert Boss
- Taste a free scrumptious appetizer spread from Chef Chino of Restaurant Damaso, and desserts by Chef Awi of Cakeistry CdO o and sipping your choice of fine Italian wine from JTA Marketing.
Carla Gutierrez of Inks & Strokes also held a workshop to help learn the basic calligraphy and wax stamping which are currently the two hottest trends in wedding personalization. The workshop also helped everyone to maximize their prenup & postnup wedding shoots by veteran videographer Wolfram Virtual Works , upcoming photo and video artist OneSmile Photography and Videography and one of Cdo’s finest Hair & Make-up professionals Hale Demetrio .
Soon to be married couples also got a chance to catch The Oro Fashion Designer’s Guild (OFDG) as they showcased the best of the best Wedding Couture on the runway featuring the bridal collections of Mark Christopher Yaranon, Gil Macaibay III, Joshua Guibone, Mavy Deleon Ladlad and Juniel Doring.
Nothing beats local knowledge in handling an event and it’s a big plus to support our own.
Have a vibrant day!